When dinner time rolls around and you find yourself leaning more toward General Tso's chicken or Buddha's Delight than meatloaf or salad, where do you go to enjoy good Chinese cooking (and practice using chopsticks)?
It's easy to participate: Simply vote for your favorite Chinese restaurant in the poll below. Choose from the following restaurants:
- bd's Mongolian Barbeque, 7201 Wisconsin Ave.
- China East, 14050 Travilah Rd.
- China Pavilion, 4611 Sangamore Rd.
- Chinese Express Carryout, 7613 Wisconsin Ave.
- Chinese Gourmet Carry-Out, 5436 Westbard Ave.
- City Lights of China Restaurant, 4820 Bethesda Ave.
- Foong Lin Restaurant, 7710 Norfolk Ave.
- Fu Shing Cafe Bethesda, 10315 Westlake Dr.
- Golden House, 8100 Wisconsin Ave.
- Gui Lin Restaurant, 10054 Darnestown Rd.
- Hunan Kitchen, 5253 River Rd.
- Jade Billows Chinese Restaurant, 7945 Tuckerman Ln.
- Meiwah Restaurant, 4457 Willard Ave.
- Moon Gate Restaurant and Bar, 4613 Willow Ln.
- North China Restaurant, 7814 Old Georgetown Rd.
- Panda Express, 7101 Democracy Blvd.
- P.F. Chang's China Bistro, 5406 Wisconsin Ave.
- Shanghai Café, 12944 Travilah Rd.
- Shanghai Village, 4929 Bethesda Ave.
What's your favorite dish at your favorite place? What makes your favorite the best of the bunch? Don't see your favorite on the list? Tell us about it in the comment box below the poll.
Click on the link of your favorite Chinese restaurant in the list above, then on its Patch Directory listing—rate it and review it. It's that easy!
The poll starts on Monday, Feb. 27, at 5 a.m. and closes at 9 a.m. on Friday, March 2. The winning restaurant's name will be posted on Patch after noon on Friday.
Because this poll is not scientific, the votes that it receives will not be the sole consideration in choosing a winner. The winner will be determined by Patch editors, based on poll results, ratings and reviews. Please vote only once per survey and per Patch.
Editor's note: Asian Cafe Company (4858 Cordell Ave.) has been removed from the list of contenders, as the restaurant is closed.