Crime Notes: Home, Dumpling Shop Burglarized
Crimes occurring in the Chevy Chase-Bethesda beat, Sept. 3 to 11.
The following information was supplied by the Montgomery County Police Department in its summary of major crimes occurring in the county between Sept. 3 and 11. The mention of an arrest or charge does not indicate a conviction.
- A residential burglary occurred in the 6600 block of Glenbrook Road, Chevy Chase, during the night between Tuesday, Sept. 4, and Wednesday, Sept. 5. There was an unforced entry, and property was taken.
- A theft from a construction site occurred in the 7100 block of Clarendon Road, Bethesda, between Tuesday, Sept. 4, and Friday, Sept. 7. Property was taken from the site of the theft.
- A theft from a vehicle occurred in the 4900 block of Allen Road, Bethesda, on Wednesday, Sept. 5, at 2:20 p.m. There was a forced entry, and a purse, laptop and cell phone were taken.
- A robbery occurred at Beech Tree Road and Burning Tree Road, Bethesda, on Friday, Sept. 7, between 9:15 and 9:45 p.m. Four male suspects threatened victims with a weapon, and property was taken.
- Five commercial burglaries occurred at Bethesda's Montgomery Mall during this time. Three kiosks (Gold Rush, Key Stop and Splat Balls) were forcefully entered during the night between Wednesday, Sept. 5, and Thursday, Sept. 6, and property was taken from the kiosks. And, on Monday, Sept. 3, between 6 and 6:30 a.m., Dumpling Dojo and Brow Art 23 were forcefully entered, and property was taken.
If you have questions about this post, email email@example.com.