DC Restaurant Week may be a few weeks down the road, but Restaurant Week aficionados know that now is the time to start planning.
More than 200 Washington, DC-area restaurants will participate in Restaurant Week, which takes place this year from Feb. 4 through Feb. 10. With three-course meals costing $20.13 at lunch and $35.13 at dinner, restaurant week gives Washington-area diners a chance to sample some of the area’s finest restaurants for a fraction of the usual cost.
We’ve listed here a few of the local participants around Montgomery County. For a full list of Restaurant Week vendors, visit the event website.
- Jaleo, 7271 Woodmont Ave., Bethesda, MD 20814, 301-913-0003
- Redwood Restaurant and Bar, 7121 Bethesda Ln., Bethesda, MD 20814, 301-656-5515
In Chevy Chase/Friendship Heights
- The Capital Grille, 5310 Western Ave., Chevy Chase, MD 20815, 301-718-7812
- Lia's, 4435 Willard Ave., Chevy Chase, MD 20815, 240-223-5427
- Le Chat Noir, 4907 Wisconsin Ave. NW, Washington, DC 20016, 202-244-2044
- Chef Geoff's, 12256 Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD 20852, 240-621 3090
- La Tasca Spanish Tapas Restaurant & Bar, 141 Gibbs St., Rockville, MD 20850, 301-279-7011
New to Restaurant Week? Check out the Washingtonian’s tips to get the most out of your meals.