Enjoy Movies Under The Stars At Woodmont Triangle, Bethesda Row
Outdoor movie series are organized by Bethesda Urban Partnership, Federal Realty.
Bethesdans, ready your folding chairs. It’s outdoor movie season once again.
This Tuesday through Saturday, the Bethesda Urban Partnership is organizing free outdoor showings in Bethesda’s Woodmont Triangle, at the corner of Norfolk and Auburn avenues. Check out everything from 1980s classics to recent Oscar winners under the stars. Admission is free.
BUP is providing a limited number of chairs, but residents are encouraged to bring their own. Movies will start promptly at 9 p.m., so don’t be late! This week’s schedule:
- Tuesday, July 26: The Breakfast Club
- Wednesday, July 27: Bye Bye Birdie
- Thursday, July 28: The King’s Speech
- Friday, July 29: Rocky
- Saturday, July 30: The Social Network
The films will keep rolling in August on Bethesda Row as Federal Realty organizes outdoor showings every Tuesday. Movies will start at dusk—around 7:30 p.m.—on Bethesda Lane, near the Apple Store. Check out the lineup:
- Tuesday, August 2: Vicky Cristina Barcelona
- Tuesday, August 9: Star Wars
- Tuesday, August 16: Bride Wars
- Tuesday, August 23: Eclipse
- Tuesday, August 30: Iron Man