Fine Arts Festival Returns To Woodmont Triangle This Weekend
On display and for sale are the works of 140 artists.
The street festival will draw artists from 25 states and Canada to Bethesda’s Woodmont Triangle this Saturday and Sunday. Stop by to peruse or purchase paintings, drawings, photography, furniture, jewelry, mixed media, wood and ceramics, and enjoy live music and children’s activities.
The event, which was in 2008 ranked the 78th Best Festival in the U.S. and Best Show in Maryland and Washington, D.C. by Sunshine Artist, is directed by renowned photographer and Bethesda art dealer Catriona Fraser. It's produced by the Bethesda Urban Partnership and the Bethesda Arts and Entertainment District.
Planning to attend? Here’s a few things to know:
- Admission is free
- The festival is planned for 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday along Norfolk, Auburn, Del Ray and Cordell Avenues
- Free parking is available in the Auburn Avenue parking garage
- The festival is six blocks from the Bethesda Metro
- A printable event map is available online
- Festival is held rain or shine
- Check out Bethesda Patch’s photos from last year’s event!