(So far, we've looked at favorite workout spots, favorite Chinese restaurants, favorite places to celebrate St. Patrick's Day, favorite places for a kid to get a haircut, favorite tax preparers, favorite power lunch spots, favorite golf courses and favorite florists.)
It's easy to participate: Simply vote for your (or your mom's) favorite brunch place in the poll below:
- Bistro Provence (4933 Fairmont Ave., Bethesda)
- Black's Bar and Kitchen (7750 Woodmont Ave., Bethesda)
- Clyde's of Chevy Chase (70 Wisconsin Circle, Chevy Chase)
- Founding Farmers (12505 Park Potomac Ave., Potomac)
- La Ferme Restaurant (7101 Brookville Rd., Chevy Chase)
- Mon Ami Gabi (7239 Woodmont Ave., Bethesda)
- Normandie Farm Restaurant (10710 Falls Rd., Potomac)
- Old Angler's Inn (10801 MacArthur Blvd., Potomac)
- Persimmon Restaurant (7003 Wisconsin Ave., Bethesda/Chevy Chase)
- Redwood (7121 Bethesda Ln., Bethesda)
- Tavern at River Falls (10128 River Rd., Potomac)
What makes your favorite the best of the bunch? Click on the link in the list above, then—on its Patch Directory listing—rate it and review it.
The poll starts on Monday, April 30, at 5 a.m., and closes at 9 a.m. on Wednesday, May 9. The winning restaurant's name will be posted on Patch on Friday, May 11.
Because this poll is not scientific, the votes will not be the sole consideration in choosing the winner. The winner will be determined by Patch editors, and the selection will be based on poll results and directory ratings and reviews. Please vote only once a day on your local Patch site.