It's lunchtime with the boss, or with the out-of-town client. You're all suited up to go...but to where? What local restaurant is the best place to talk shop over a good meal that will impress the investors?
Patch sites in Bethesda, Chevy Chase, Potomac and North Potomac-Darnestown are teaming up to find the best local place for a power lunch in our fifth Readers' Choice contest. (So far, we've looked at favorite workout spots, favorite Chinese restaurants, favorite places to celebrate St. Patrick's Day and favorite places for a kid to get a haircut.)
It's easy to participate: Simply vote for your favorite power lunch place in the poll below:
- American Tap Room (7278 Woodmont Ave., Bethesda)
- Ba-Tik Asian Grill (200 Main St., Gaithersburg)
- Bezu (9812 Falls Rd. Potomac)
- Black's Bar and Kitchen (7750 Woodmont Ave., Bethesda)
- Bonefish Grill (82 Market St., Gaithersburg)
- The Capital Grille (5310 Western Ave., Chevy Chase)
- Clyde's of Chevy Chase (70 Wisconsin Circle, Chevy Chase)
- La Ferme Restaurant (7101 Brookville Rd., Chevy Chase)
- Founding Farmers (12505 Park Potomac Ave., Potomac)
- Geppetto (10257 Old Georgetown Rd., Bethesda)
- Mamma Lucia (14921 Shady Grove Rd., Rockville)
- Manoli Canoli (8540 Connecticut Ave., Chevy Chase)
- Normandie Farm (10710 Falls Rd., Potomac)
- O'Donnell's Sea Grill (311 Kentlands Blvd., Gaithersburg)
- Old Angler's Inn (10801 MacArthur Blvd., Potomac)
- Red Tomato Cafe (4910 Saint Elmo Ave., Bethesda)
- Tavira (8401 Connecticut Ave., Chevy Chase)
Don't see your favorite on the list? Tell us about it in the comment box below the poll. Comments count as votes, too!
What makes your favorite the best of the bunch? Click on the link of your favorite power lunch restaurant in the list above, then—on its Patch Places listing—rate it and review it.
The poll starts on Monday, March 26, at 5 a.m. and closes at 9 a.m. on Friday, March 30. The winning restaurant's name will be posted on Patch on Friday afternoon.
Because this poll is not scientific, the votes will not be the sole consideration in choosing the winner. The winner will be determined by Patch editors, and the selection will be based on poll results, ratings and reviews. Please vote only once a day on your local Patch site.