The cold days of January have many looking to spring for warmer temperatures, singing birds, and now, some lighter dining.
Roti Mediterranean Grill is set to open its 17th location in Bethesda near Montgomery Mall at 10327 Westlake Drive in March, a spokesperson told Patch. The fast casual restaurant will feature Mediterranean cuisine including fire-roasted meats, salads, sandwiches and traditional side dishes including falafel hummus, cous cous and a variety of gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan options.
“We know Bethesda is home to sophisticated eaters with an increasing demand for fresh, delicious, on-the-go food options. We are thrilled about bringing Roti to Bethesda and continuing to deliver the rich, authentic flavors of the Mediterranean," said Bill Post, co-founder and CEO.
The opening of the Bethesda store will coincide with a free lunch day, where customers can receive a free lunch in exchange for a donation to a selected partner charity. The restaurant will also give one customer free lunches for a year. Customers can enter to win by signing up at the following link: http://events.roti.com/WestlakeVillage/.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Peapod Pickup to Replace Chevy Chase Lake Sunoco
- Benny's Bar and Grill Opens in Cabin John
- Box Bar Not Re-Opening After All
- Bethesda, Chevy Chase Crime: Commercial, Residential Burglaries; Thefts from Vehicles
- Foodie News: 90-Year-Old Restaurant Closes, Restaurant List Announced for Hometown Holidays