Lately, I’ve been joining in with some photo challenges hosted on blogs. Here are some scenes I’ve found on my walks around Bethesda and the theme prompts that haven't yet been used, but when they are I'll be ready with my photo!
- Theme: Mattress found on sidewalks. Can you imagine the scene? Honey, I’m trying to take a nap, but have you seen the mattress?
2. Theme: Hula hoop crossing sites. Apparently, we have such a huge population of hula hoopers in my area that they have their own crossing site! Who knew?
3. Theme: Hubcaps on the side of the road. I guess if you play your music really loud when you are driving there is the chance that you wouldn’t hear your hubcap fall off. (That’s my dog Sunshine in the corner of the picture. Even she is unsure what to make of this.)
4. Theme: Four letter words. Finally, a four letter word that I can say in front of the kids without wanting to take it back the minute it leaves my mouth! By the way, this is my favorite four letter word!
5. Theme: Finding love in unexpected places. Who painted this heart here on this dreary pole? Whoever you are, thank you. It always makes me smile.