Invite a friend
Alzheimer's Association workshop "The Basics: Memory Loss, Dementia and Alzheimer's Disease"
Anyone who would like to know more about Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias.
This workshop is perfect for community presentations, corporate employee wellness meetings, support group programming and more.
Alzheimer’s disease is not a normal part of aging. If you or someone you know is affected by Alzheimer’s disease or dementia, it’s time to learn the facts.
Topics covered include:
• Symptoms and effects of Alzheimer’s disease and other types of dementia
• How Alzheimer’s affects the brain
• Causes and risk factors
• How to find out if it’s Alzheimer’s disease
• The benefits of early detection
• How to address a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease
• Stages of the disease
• Hope for the future
• Ways the Alzheimer’s Association can help
|Where||18100 Slade School Rd, Sandy Spring, MD 20860 (Brooke Grove Retirement Village)|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:00 pm–8:15 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone, Teens, Families, Seniors|