Invite a friend
Annual Benefit Concert
The Benefit Concert is fast approaching: 7:30 PM on Saturday, January 28, 2012! Preparations are well underway for our third annual CLUUC benefit concert. Henry Sgrecci is bringing together some of the area's finest brass players to offer a virtual tour of the finest in brass repertoire. You will be treated to the regal music of Henry Purcell and the antiphonal choirs of Giovanni Gabrieli. There will be pop tunes and marches, topped off with an appearance by the CLUUC Choir singing Mack Wilberg's Anthem of Peace. Admission is free but all donations with benefit "Rebuilding Together Montgomery County." Save the date, tell your friends, and come early for a great seat to the best concert of the year. See you there!
More About Cedar Lane Unitarian Universalist Church
Unitarian Universalist Church is nestled on a thickly wooded lot along Cedar Lane, and the many glass panels incorporated in the church's design seem to invite in the surrounding nature. Like other Unitarian Universalist churches, Cedar Lane seeks to promote values including social justice, peace, reason and environmental stewardship. Founded in 1953, the church features a choir with about 50 members and a full-time music director, religious education for youth and adults, and a popular farmer's market in the parking lot on Saturday mornings.
Other events here
- Older Toddlers Narcotics Anonymous Weekly on Fridays, 7:00 pm
- Get Down Narcotics Anonymous Weekly on Fridays, 8:30 pm
- Sunday Service Weekly on Sundays, 9:00 am
- Cedar Lane Universalist Church Sunday Forum Weekly on Sundays, 10:10 am–10:55 am
- Sunday Service Weekly on Sundays, 11:00 am
- Fresh Air Narcotics Anonymous Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm