Invite a friend
Chevy Chase Library--Teen Book Discussion
This month's book is The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster. Open to all readers grades 7 and up. Registration is required; please either call the library or stop by the Information Desk to sign up. The library will have a few copies of each month's book available at the Information Desk at the beginning of each month. Once all copies are checked out, teens are responsible for placing a hold and getting a copy on their own (see a librarian for help).
More About Chevy Chase Library
The Chevy Chase library features a large children's section with tables, toys and puzzles. The teen/young adult section has been recently renovated, and there is a laptop-friendly area in the same room as the "Friends of the Library Book Sale." The library also offers a spacious reading area and 11 computers are available for internet use. Patrons can use a self checkout and renew items over the phone at 240-777-0007.
Other events here
- Chevy Chase Library--Foreign Film Sat, Jun 1, 1:00 pm
- Chevy Chase Library-Non-Fiction Book Discussion Wed, Jun 12, 2:30 pm
- Chevy Chase Library--Kaydee Puppets Tue, Jun 18, 10:30 am
- Chevy Chase Library--Jefferson Café, Fri, Jun 21, 10:30 am
- Chevy Chase Library--author FRED BOWEN Sat, Jun 22, 1:00 pm
- Chevy Chase Library--Fiction Book Discussion Wed, Jun 26, 2:30 pm
- Chevy Chase Library--On the Ball Spinny Sat, Jun 29, 11:00 am
- Chevy Chase Library--Science Unscripted Tue, Jul 2, 10:30 am
- Chevy Chase Library-Non-Fiction Book Discussion Wed, Jul 10, 2:30 pm
- Chevy Chase Library--Jefferson Café, Fri, Jul 19, 10:30 am