Invite a friend
Great Books Discussion Group
Participate in presentations and discussions usually taken from the Great Books series.
More About Friendship Heights Village Center
The Center houses the offices of the Friendship Heights Village and also serves as a community center. The halls and multi-purpose room host local artists' work (which changes every month). There are two classrooms and a private patio. The Center offers art and fitness classes and concerts and movie nights at the facility. Council meetings are held the second Monday of most months at 8pm in the multi-purpose room.
On Saturdays in May to mid-November on the front portico of the Village Center is the Twin Springs Market from 9am-1pm.
The area is also served by a shuttle bus that goes to every residential building in the Village, the community center, the Chevy Chase Center and the Friendship Heights Metro stop.
Other events here
- Walking Club Weekly on Saturdays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays, 8:15 am
- Friendship Heights Village Center Tea Weekly on Tuesdays, 3:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Yiddish Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:15 am
- Friendship Heights Village Center: Village Play Time Weekly on Thursdays, 11:00 am–4:00 pm
- Coffee and Current Events Weekly on Fridays, 10:30 am–12:00 pm