Invite a friend
National Foundation for Cancer Research Golf Classic
The 9th Annual Memorial Golf Classic and Cocktail Dinner Party will take place on Monday, September 24, 2012 at the Kenwood Golf & Country Club in Bethesda, MD. It will include:
• A hearty BBQ lunch before you hit the golf course
• An Inspirational Memorial Salute to those that have battled cancer
• 18 holes of golf with on-the-course contests including Longest Drive, Straightest Drive, Putting, and more!
• Raffle Prizes and Gifts
• Beverage Cart Service and Mulligan opportunities throughout to help your game to whatever score you are in the mood for
• Delicious dinner and Open Bar provided by Kenwood Golf & Country Club
• Live Music
• Silent and Live Auctions
• Fun and relaxing ways to network with people from all around the world who care about improving the lives of cancer patients through Research for a Cure.
More About Kenwood Golf & Country Club
Kenwood Golf & Country Club is a private, membership-based club located on many acres of Bethesda land. It has an 18-hole golf course, two Olympic-size swimming pools and a wading pool, 20 tennis courts, eight duck-pin bowling lanes, a fitness area, an ever expanding
clubhouse and a guest house.
Other events here
- Bethesda-Chevy Chase Rotary Club Weekly on Tuesdays, 12:15 pm