Invite a friend
New Years Eve Labyrinth Walk
Join us for our most popular Labyrinth Walk of the year which is our candlelit New Year's Eve walk in our sanctuary which features live music on piano and harp by Meg Baker.
The earliest recorded festivities in honor of a new year’s arrival date back some 4,000 years to ancient Babylon. Please join us to continue New Year's Eve traditions by taking time for spiritual reflection and renewal before the coming new year by walking our labyrinth accompanied by light meditative music.
More About Cedar Lane Unitarian Universalist Church
Unitarian Universalist Church is nestled on a thickly wooded lot along Cedar Lane, and the many glass panels incorporated in the church's design seem to invite in the surrounding nature. Like other Unitarian Universalist churches, Cedar Lane seeks to promote values including social justice, peace, reason and environmental stewardship. Founded in 1953, the church features a choir with about 50 members and a full-time music director, religious education for youth and adults, and a popular farmer's market in the parking lot on Saturday mornings.
Other events here
- Fresh Air Narcotics Anonymous Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm
- Older Toddlers Narcotics Anonymous Weekly on Fridays, 7:00 pm
- Get Down Narcotics Anonymous Weekly on Fridays, 8:30 pm
- Sunday Service Weekly on Sundays, 9:00 am
- Cedar Lane Universalist Church Sunday Forum Weekly on Sundays, 10:10 am–10:55 am
- Sunday Service Weekly on Sundays, 11:00 am