Invite a friend
Our Mutual Friend Dickens Book Discussion
Dickens All the Year Round
Read one or read them all!
Join Michael Bevel, sensational facilitator of Bethesda Library's long-running Victorian Literature reading group, in reading and discussing the last of our series
"Our Mutual Friend" by Charles Dickens!
NOTE: WE ARE STARTING AT 6:30 PM FOR THIS LAST HOLIDAY MONTH!
The Dickens 1812-2012 Book Club is brought to you by the Friends of Library, Bethesda Chapter, on the third Tuesday of the months in 2012.
To request ADA program accommodation, contact:The Bethesda Library7400 Arlington Road, Bethesda MD 20814240-777-0970 ; TTY 301-657-0840five working days in advance.
More About Bethesda Library
The Bethesda Library, located in the heart of downtown Bethesda, dates back to 1931. It has been housed at its current Arlington Road location since 1976 and features a meeting room, a study room, 22 computers, free Wi-Fi, an extensive book collection and periodicals.
Other events here
- Middlemarch Book Discussion Tomorrow, May 21, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Free Wednesday English Conversation Club 2012-2013 Weekly on Wednesdays, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Free Thursday English Conversation Club 2012-2013 Weekly on Thursdays, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Dream of the Red Chamber Book Discussion Tue, Jun 18, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Financial Summer Boot Camp for Girls ages 11-17! Mon, Jul 8, 9:30 am
- Stendhal's The Red and the Black Book Discussion Tue, Jul 16, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- The Crime of Father Amaro Book Discussion Tue, Aug 20, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Free Wednesday English Conversation Club 2013-2014 Weekly on Wednesdays, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Flannery O'Connor's The Violent Bear It Away Book Discussion Tue, Sep 17, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Sense and Sensibility Book Discussion Tue, Oct 15, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm