Invite a friend
Parenting Workshop: Parenting without Threats & Bribes
YMCA Youth & Family Services is excited to bring you this helpful workshop: Parenting without Threats & Bribes.
This a FREE parenting workshop. Donations suggested.
While the use of rewards and threats in disciplining may be effective in controlling behavior in the immediate situation, over time it can decrease mutual respect in the relationship. Come and learn alternative approaches.
Thursday, September 13
Bethesda Library, Arlington Rd
|Where||Bethesda Library 7400 Arlington Rd, Bethesda, MD 20814|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:00 pm–9:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Moms, Dads, Everyone, Families|
More About Bethesda Library
The Bethesda Library, located in the heart of downtown Bethesda, dates back to 1931. It has been housed at its current Arlington Road location since 1976 and features a meeting room, a study room, 22 computers, free Wi-Fi, an extensive book collection and periodicals.
Other events here
- Free Wednesday English Conversation Club 2012-2013 Weekly on Wednesdays, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Free Thursday English Conversation Club 2012-2013 Weekly on Thursdays, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Dream of the Red Chamber Book Discussion Tue, Jun 18, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Financial Summer Boot Camp for Girls ages 11-17! Mon, Jul 8, 9:30 am
- Stendhal's The Red and the Black Book Discussion Tue, Jul 16, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- The Crime of Father Amaro Book Discussion Tue, Aug 20, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Free Wednesday English Conversation Club 2013-2014 Weekly on Wednesdays, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Flannery O'Connor's The Violent Bear It Away Book Discussion Tue, Sep 17, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Sense and Sensibility Book Discussion Tue, Oct 15, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- The Moonstone Book Discussion Tue, Nov 19, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm