Invite a friend
Summer Solstice Labyrinth Walk
The Summer Solstice is also known as: Alban Heflin, Alben Heruin, All-couples day, Feast of Epona, Feast of St. John the Baptist, Feill-Sheathain, Gathering Day, Johannistag, Litha, and Midsummer.
Please join us for an indoor Labyrinth Walk to include recorded music for the first hour and live hand drumming the second hour.
Help us celebrate the 2012 Summer Solstice in style!
More About Cedar Lane Unitarian Universalist Church
Unitarian Universalist Church is nestled on a thickly wooded lot along Cedar Lane, and the many glass panels incorporated in the church's design seem to invite in the surrounding nature. Like other Unitarian Universalist churches, Cedar Lane seeks to promote values including social justice, peace, reason and environmental stewardship. Founded in 1953, the church features a choir with about 50 members and a full-time music director, religious education for youth and adults, and a popular farmer's market in the parking lot on Saturday mornings.
Other events here
- Sunday Service Weekly on Sundays, 9:00 am
- Cedar Lane Universalist Church Sunday Forum Weekly on Sundays, 10:10 am–10:55 am
- Sunday Service Weekly on Sundays, 11:00 am
- Fresh Air Narcotics Anonymous Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm
- Older Toddlers Narcotics Anonymous Weekly on Fridays, 7:00 pm
- Get Down Narcotics Anonymous Weekly on Fridays, 8:30 pm