Invite a friend
Teens: Meet Author ALLIE CONDIE at the Bethesda Library
Join us as young adult novelist, Allie Condie discusses her latest books: Matched, Crossed and Reached.
“Condie peels back layer after dystopic layer at breakneck speed, Dylan Thomas reverberating throughout. If the Society’s at war, who’s the enemy? Of the three tablets carried by everyone, what does the red one do? …A fierce, unforgettable page-turner in its own right.”
—Kirkus, Starred Review
Copies of her books will be available for purchase and signing after the program. A percentage of the proceeds will benefit the Friends of the Library, Bethesda Chapter.
To request ADA program accommodation, contact:
The Bethesda Library
7400 Arlington Road, Bethesda MD 20814
240-777-0970; TTY 301-657-0840
five working days in advance.
|Where||Bethesda Library 7400 Arlington Rd, Bethesda, MD 20814|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||5:00 pm–6:30 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Teens|
More About Bethesda Library
The Bethesda Library, located in the heart of downtown Bethesda, dates back to 1931. It has been housed at its current Arlington Road location since 1976 and features a meeting room, a study room, 22 computers, free Wi-Fi, an extensive book collection and periodicals.
Other events here
- Free Thursday English Conversation Club 2012-2013 Weekly on Thursdays, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Free Wednesday English Conversation Club 2012-2013 Weekly on Wednesdays, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Dream of the Red Chamber Book Discussion Tue, Jun 18, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Financial Summer Boot Camp for Girls ages 11-17! Mon, Jul 8, 9:30 am
- Stendhal's The Red and the Black Book Discussion Tue, Jul 16, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- The Crime of Father Amaro Book Discussion Tue, Aug 20, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Free Wednesday English Conversation Club 2013-2014 Weekly on Wednesdays, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Flannery O'Connor's The Violent Bear It Away Book Discussion Tue, Sep 17, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Sense and Sensibility Book Discussion Tue, Oct 15, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- The Moonstone Book Discussion Tue, Nov 19, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm