Invite a friend
Teens: Meet authors Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian
Authors Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian
Speak to Teens on Thursday, September 20 at 5PM.
Teens – if you love realistic fiction with a
touch of humor, you are probably already
fans of author Jenny Han. Her new book,
Burn for Burn, authored with Siobhan
Vivian is a little darker than previous books,
but a compelling read. (Han's earlier books
include We'll Always Have Summer and
The Summer I Turned Pretty; Vivian's
most recent book is Same Difference.)
Did you ever want to get even with that
class bully or the "it" girl or boy?
If so, you'll relish this new book!
Both authors will be at the Bethesda Library
on Thursday, September 20, 5PM to discuss
Copies of their books will be available for
purchase through an arrangement with
Politics and Prose Bookstore. A percentage
of the purchase price will be donated to the
FOL, Bethesda Chapter.
To request ADA program accommodation, contact:
The Bethesda Library
7400 Arlington Road, Bethesda MD 20814
240-777-0970; TTY 301-657-0840
five working days in advance.
|Where||Bethesda Library 7400 Arlington Rd, Bethesda, MD 20814|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||5:00 pm–6:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Teens|
More About Bethesda Library
The Bethesda Library, located in the heart of downtown Bethesda, dates back to 1931. It has been housed at its current Arlington Road location since 1976 and features a meeting room, a study room, 22 computers, free Wi-Fi, an extensive book collection and periodicals.
Other events here
- Free Wednesday English Conversation Club 2012-2013 Weekly on Wednesdays, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Free Thursday English Conversation Club 2012-2013 Weekly on Thursdays, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Dream of the Red Chamber Book Discussion Tue, Jun 18, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Financial Summer Boot Camp for Girls ages 11-17! Mon, Jul 8, 9:30 am
- Stendhal's The Red and the Black Book Discussion Tue, Jul 16, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- The Crime of Father Amaro Book Discussion Tue, Aug 20, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Free Wednesday English Conversation Club 2013-2014 Weekly on Wednesdays, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Flannery O'Connor's The Violent Bear It Away Book Discussion Tue, Sep 17, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Sense and Sensibility Book Discussion Tue, Oct 15, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- The Moonstone Book Discussion Tue, Nov 19, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm