March was a big month in food. Patch broke the news that Bethesda's first full-service rooftop restaurant and bar will be dubbed 'Roof,' and more than 100 readers recommended our story on Facebook. In other eatery updates, Haandi found a new home on Norfolk Avenue, CalTort launched its own version of March Madness, Bethesda bid farewell to Just Cakes, and the famous fried potato tots at Food, Wine and Co. were given top honors by The Washington Post.
Catch up on all the restaurant news you may have missed this month.
- Bethesda Eatery's Dish Among WaPo's Top 40 Picks For DC Diners
- Haandi Re-Opens on Norfolk Avenue
- Le Pain Quotidien hiring For New Friendship Heights Location
- Just Cakes Closes Bethesda Storefront
- PHOTOS: Bethesda's New Roti
- New Concessions Caterer Steps Up to the Plate At Shirley Povich Field
- Glen Echo Park Ballroom Cafe Set For New Season
- CalTort Launches NCAA-Style Showdown For Next Menu Pick