Personalized Medicine: What's Real, What's Hype?
Genetic customization of healthcare.
Emerging trends, consulting hotspots, impact on pharmaceutical and diagnostics industries.
Impact on insurers, physicians, government agencies, and YOU.
Attendance is free. RSVP Required.
- Brian H. Taylor, Ph.D., MBA,
President and Principal Consultant at Growing Company Solutions, Inc.
- Brian will describe how risk analysis and therapeutic decisions in medicine are being customized to individual patients using genetic information and other diagnostics.
- Hear what the impact of Personalized Medicine will be on pharma companies, insurers, physicians, government agencies, and YOU.
- 30 minute "Personalized Medicine" presentation
20 minute Q&A
40 minute networking with Smith, Hopkins, & Georgetown alumni
About Brian H. Taylor
- Marketing and business strategy executive in the D.C. metro, specializing in life science research products and molecular diagnostics.
- Founded Growing Company Solutions Inc., to assist biomedical firms with marketing, strategy, product commercialization, and business development initiatives.
- Strong technical (Ph.D., 15 years of biochemistry and molecular biology research experience) and business background (MBA, 18 years of laboratory products marketing and consulting experience).
- Specialties: Laboratory Product Marketing, Business Strategy, Commercialization Consulting, Business Development. Molecular Diagnostics, Cell Biology, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology