Montgomery County Fire and Rescue (MCFR) were dispatched to after 12 2-year-olds were stung by bees during a fire drill.
The temple is located at 10101 Connecticut Ave. in Kensington.
A tweet from MCFR Monday around 10:31 a.m. stated that 12 toddlers endured “multiple bee stings during a fire drill.”
Montgomery County Fire and Rescue spokesman Assistant Chief Scott Graham says there weren’t any major injuries and that the kids were transported to an area hospital out of precaution.
Officials at Temple Emmanuel had no comment.