The following information was supplied by the Montgomery County Police Department in its summary of major crimes occurring in the county between April 15 and 23. The mention of an arrest or charge does not indicate a conviction.
- A strong-arm robbery occurred at Wisconsin Avenue and Highland Avenue, Bethesda, on Monday, April 15, at about 6 a.m. The suspect assaulted the victim, then removed property.
- An aggravated assault occurred in the 7500 block of Pearl Street, Bethesda, on Wednesday, April 17, at about 3 p.m. The suspect threatened the victim, then fled.
- A commercial office burglary occurred at 4340 East West Highway, Bethesda, during the night between Wednesday, April 17, and Thursday, April 18. Entry was gained into an office suite by unknown means, and property was taken.
- A residential burglary occurred in the 8200 block of Wisconsin Avenue, Bethesda, on Wednesday, April 17, between 9:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. There was an unforced entry, and property was taken.
- A residential garage burglary occurred in the 6100 block of Rudyard Drive, Bethesda, on Saturday, April 20, between 3 and 10 p.m. A wallet was taken out of an unlocked vehicle parked in an open residential garage.
- A sexual assault occurred in the 5100 block of Nicholson Lane, Bethesda on Saturday, April 20, at about 5:30 p.m. The suspect inappropriately touched the victim, then fled.
- A residential burglary occurred in the 4900 block of Essex Avenue, Chevy Chase, on Sunday, April 21, at about noon. There was an unforced entry, and nothing was reported taken.
If you have questions about this post, email email@example.com.