The following information was supplied by the Montgomery County Police Department in its summary of major crimes occurring in the county between Oct. 28 and Nov. 6. The mention of an arrest or charge does not indicate a conviction.
- An aggravated assault occurred in the 7600 block of Old Georgetown Road in Bethesda on Friday, Nov. 1, at about 12:15 a.m. After a dispute, the suspects assaulted the victim, then fled.
- A theft occurred in the 4700 block of Willard Avenue in Chevy Chase on Friday, Nov. 1, at about noon. The suspect ran by and snatched property from the victim’s hand, then fled.
- Three thefts of property from outside residences were reported to have occurred between Tuesday, Oct. 29, and Thursday, Oct. 31. The incidents occurred on Marlyn Drive, Cumberland Avenue and Christy Drive in Chevy Chase.
- A theft of property from outside a residence in the 8200 block of Rayburn Road in Bethesda occurred between Thursday and Friday, Oct. 31 and Nov. 1.
- A commercial burglary occurred at Brookville Pharmacy (7025 Brookville Rd., Chevy Chase) during the night between Saturday, Nov. 2, and Sunday, Nov. 3. There was a forced entry, and property was taken.
- A commercial robbery occurred at CVS (6917 Arlington Rd., Bethesda) on Saturday, Nov. 2, at about 5:45 a.m. The suspect threatened the victim with a weapon then fled.
- A commercial burglary occurred at a National Institutes of Health building at 6011 Executive Blvd., North Bethesda, on Friday, Nov. 1, at about 8:40 a.m. There was a forced entry, but nothing was taken.
Thefts from vehicles:
- Two thefts from vehicles occurred during the night between Sunday, Nov. 3, and Monday, Nov. 4. Both vehicles were left unlocked. Nothing was taken. Streets affected included Sleaford Road and Chestnut Street in Bethesda.
If you have questions about this post, email firstname.lastname@example.org.