As a reminder, a community input meeting regarding the transferring of protected open-space park land for school construction will be held on Dec. 12 at 7 p.m. at the Baltimore County Agricultural Center, 1114 Shawan Road, in Cockeysville.
Read more about the meeting here.
- Timonium Community Leader Continues Fight for Mays Chapel Park
- BLOG: Mays Chapel North Deserves Better
- Public Input Meeting Over New School Facility Scheduled for December
- LIVE BLOG: Advocates Testify For and Against Mays Chapel Elementary
- VIDEO: Board Approves Mays Chapel Site for New School
Do you have an opinion concerning issues in your community? Consider starting a blog or posting an announcement on Patch. Email editor Nick DiMarco at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions on how to best take advantage of Patch.