The Bethesda Library, located in the heart of downtown Bethesda, dates back to 1931. It has been housed at its current Arlington Road location since 1976 and features a meeting room, a study room, 22 computers, free Wi-Fi, an extensive book collection and periodicals.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - 8pm; Fri, Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, 1pm - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Specialties: The library features books in several languages, including Chinese.
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases, Resources for job seekers
- Internet use policy: Free Wi-Fi; printing paid via library card
- Programs/classes: The library offers programs for teens, adults and young children. English conversation classes for English language learners often meet at the library.
- Book donation information: Books in good condition are accepted.
- Wi-Fi: Free