Bloomingdale's is one of the most recognizable names in department store retail and traces its roots back to the 19th century, New York City. Today, Bloomingdale's has locations across the United States and has built a strong online presence through its service-oriented purchasing process. Visit the website for online deals and more information about the shopping experience.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 8pm; Sun, noon - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Clothes (men's and women's), accessories, bags, makeup, shoes, jewelry
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Return policy: Fill-out a return form on the back of the invoice and return to any Bloomingdale's store.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: No
- Clothing and accessories brands: Multiple top designers
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Number of changing rooms: 10
- Tailoring: Yes