This center offers mediation for disputes, sometimes as an alternative to going to court. Coexecutive director Carolyn Stilwell highlights its special youth programs, which focus both on education and responses to incidents in schools.
The CRCMC offers its services in Spanish, and has monthly training sessions in partnership with Montgomery Works, a nonprofit.
- Fax: 301-652-0719
- Hours: Daily, 9am - 9pm; By phone: Mon - Fri, 9am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Elevator to the third floor
- Founding Date: Jul 01 2001
- What makes this community special?: Lots of great restaurants. People have always been very friendly, and there's lot of services people don't even realize are there.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered