Divino Cafe & Lounge
This traditional Argentine steakhouse serves classic Argentine dishes such as Asado (short ribs), Bife de Lomo (tenderloin), and the Parillada, a huge sampling of various cuts of meat. The restaurant also offers a large wine list that features a wide variety of South American bottles. Divino offers Milonga lessons every Wednesday night for dancers of all levels.
- Hours: Lunch hours: Tue - Fri, 11:30am - 2pm; Mon, Sat, Sun, closed. Dinner hours: Mon - Thu, Sun: 5:30pm - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 5:30pm - 11pm. Brunch hours: Sun, noon - 3pm; Mon - Sat, closed.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in
- Menu link: www.divinolounge.com/menu.shtml
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Cuisine: Argentinean
- Signature dishes: Asado
- Price level: $$
- Features: Brunch, Dancing, Dinner, Live Entertainment, Lunch