The Dryclean Club is one of the fastest and most affordable dry cleaners in the Bethesda area. Everything is only $1.99, and they offer same-day service if you get your item there before 9am. The plant is located on-site, so they are able to turn around clothes much faster than a normal dry cleaners, who typically have to ship clothes off site to be cleaned. Owner Renald Breton is proud that the price of dry cleaning has gone up only $0.24 since he began in 1999, beating the rate of inflation of most other products by a long shot.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 7pm; Sat, 8am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Street Level Entrance
- Founding Date: January 01 1999
- What makes this community special?: The great small businesses.
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Services: Dry cleaning
- Features: Drop-off, Pick-up
- Number of washing machines: 0
- What's your customer service philosophy?: Getting people their dry cleaning faster than anyone else in town.