Georgetown Cupcake doesn't serve just any other cupcake - it bakes some of the very best treats in the area, and the perpetual line out the door is there as evidence. The store meets the unquenchable demand with a quick supply of tasty, trendy cupcakes. Its gourmet excellence, courtesy of sisters Sophie LaMontagne and Katherine Kallinis, has been on display nationally as the subject of TLC's "DC Cupcakes."
If you're looking to try out a new scene or just see what all the fuss is about, stop by. Beforehand, visit Georgetown Cupcake's website to see what specials are on the menu each day, whether it's toffee crunch, chocolate banana or lava fudge.
- Fax: 301-907-8901
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, noon - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Cupcakes, tea, coffee
- General services: Catering, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.georgetowncupcake.com/menu.html
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes