The Mustard Seed is an independent Bethesda clothing shop that sells new and used men's and women's clothing and accessories. You'll find one-of-a-kind pieces and some original designs. The stock moves quickly, so there are always new items to browse through, and prices are right for impulse buys. Be sure to ask the owners about the D.C. neighborhood tees.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 7pm; Sun, noon - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ask a store employee for a wheelchair ramp.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Clothing, shoes, accessories, bags
- Services: Gift certificates
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: There's a great variety of restaurants, especially independent places.
- Clothing and accessories brands: Mostly vintage, but also stocks Tulle, BB Dakota, Ya, and Angie.
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 5
- Tailoring: No