A newer addition to the Bethesda restaurant scene, Nest Cafe opened in February of 2009 and has since earned "Best New Restaurant of the Year" in Bethesda Magazine. The inside of the restaurant and wine bar is intimate and inviting, and there's also additional seating on the front patio. The menu includes soups, salads, pasta, seafood, steaks, pizza and sandwiches. The restaurant prides itself on its affordable wine menu and offers weekly bar specials.
- Fax: (301) 312-6283
- Hours: Lunch: Tue - Fri, 11:30am - 3pm; Sun, 11am - 3pm (brunch); Mon, closed. Dinner: Mon - Thu, 5pm - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 5pm - 11:30pm; Sun, 5pm - 9pm.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in
- Menu link: www.nestwinebarcafe.com/menus_lunch_dinner2.html
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Pizza
- Signature dishes: Tahini Salad, Mussels, Shrimp and Crab Linguini, Grilled Chicken Pesto Pizza, Caprese Sandwich
- Price level: $$
- Features: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor seating