This school is located near the intersection of Bradley Lane and Wisconsin Avenue. A core value of the school is the commitment to the personal growth of each student. The school has a focus on peace, and is known as the international peace academy.
- Hours: Call for class schedules.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Number of students: 130
- Male-to-female ratio: 1:1
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: None
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 12:1
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Number of faculty: 40
- Montessori: Yes
- Grade levels: 2 years - 8th grade
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Computer lab, Language lab
- Uniforms: No