Passage to India
Passage to India serves Indian cuisine from all four geographical regions of India. To say this restaurant has received kudos is an understatement: It was ranked among the top 100 restuarants in the Washington, DC, area by The Washingtonian; as one of Bethesda's top restaurants by Zagat and has been awarded four stars by Yelp.com, Urbanspoon.com, OpenTable.com, Foodler.com and TripAdvisor.com.
It's not just the delicious food, full of mouthwatering, sophisticated and nuanced flavors, that customers and critics love. It's the ambience, too. Rooms and hallways are decorated with beautiful antiques, intricate carvings and artwork, and from the ceiling hangs a gorgeous handmade crystal chandelier.
- Fax: 301-656-2535
- Hours: Lunch: daily, 11:30am - 2:30pm; dinner: daily, 5:30pm - 10:30pm; Mahrajah brunch: Sat, Sun, 11:30am - 2:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.passagetoindia.info/dinner.php
- Specialties: Indian cuisine with sophisticated spices and flavors.
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- Executive chef: Chef Sudhir Seth