Chef Damian Salvatore knows modern American cuisine and Zagat ('Bethesda's Best'), Wine Spectator (Award of Excellence) and Bethesda Magazine (Best Overall Restaurant in Montgomery County) agree.
Enjoy Sunset Dining and a three-course Tasting Menu ($30). On Sundays, Persimmon has an amazing brunch. And on Thursdays you can get a 1/2 price bottle of wine!
If you want to get a table, you better make a reservation now!
- Hours: *Lunch* Monday - Friday 11:30AM - 2:00PM *Brunch* Sunday 11:00AM - 2:00PM *Dinner* Monday - Thursday 5:00PM - 9:00PM, Friday - Saturday 5:00PM - 10:00PM, and Sunday 5:00PM - 9:00PM
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.persimmonrestaurant.com/index.php?option=com_content&a…
- Parking: Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Executive chef: Chef Damian Salvatore
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Quiet, Romantic
- Dress code: Casual