Pulse Fitness offers a variety of fitness programs and services for people of all walks of life, including those recovering from injury, working to reach peak performance or those who would just like to be in better shape. Pulse has something for everyone, all in one location, including three Pilates studios, a cycling studio, personal and small group training and an open gym featuring strength and cardio equipment. Pulse also offers massage therapy services.
- Fax: 301-656-0559
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 5:30am - 9pm; Fri, 5:30am - 8pm; Sat, 7am - 7pm; Sun, 8am - 7pm
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Membership info: Membership has a one-time enrollment fee, and grants access to all group exercise classes.
- Class Schedule Link: pulsefitnessbethesda.com/schedule
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (tread mill), Strength (free weights), Strength (machines)
- Services: Classes, Massage, Personal training
- Classes/programs: Cycling, Pilates