Saks Fifth Avenue
The Chevy Chase Saks Fifth Avenue store opened its doors in 1964, almost a 100 years after Saks and Company opened in 1867. It changed its name to Saks Fifth Avenue is 1924.
This Saks is dedicated to the female shopper, with three floors of clothes and accessories from the fashion world's top designers. Other services include a fur salon, beauty salon, spa and grooming and personal shopping service.
Saks Fifth Avenue: The Men's Store is two and a half blocks away, in the Mazza Gallerie on Wisconsin Avenue.
Parking is a snap, with dedicated parking lots surrounding the store and easily accessible entrances on all sides of the free-standing building. It's also two blocks from the Friendship Heights Metro stop.
- Hours: Mon - Wed, Fri, 10am - 7pm; Thu, 10am - 8pm; Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, noon - 6am; Sun, by appt.
- Handicap Accessible: Automatic doors, elevators and escalators, with plenty of handicapped parking.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping
- Return policy: Receipt, credit card and identification required.
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, Paid lot
- Private events: No
- Clothing and accessories brands: Oscar de la Renta Donna Karan St. John Thakoon Zac Posen Nanette Lepore Milly Michael Kors Tory Burch Alexander Wang
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Tailoring: Yes