Sweet Basil, which opened its doors in 2000, offers a medley of Thai staples, including Pad Thai, noodle dishes, fried rice and seafood. The menu showcases traditional fare with a slightly contemporary twist.
Sweet Basil is open daily for lunch and dinner. It offers party menus for events, receptions and private dinners.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 11:30am - 3pm, 5pm - 10pm; Sat, 11:30am - 10pm; Sun, 4pm - 9:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Web orders
- Specialties: Traditional Thai cuisine
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Thai
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fine dining, Romantic