Trattoria Sorrento is a family-owned home-style Italian restaurant serving traditional dishes since 1991. The authentic menu includes antipasti such as bruschetta, calamari and clams, a wide range of pastas including handmade options, chicken and veal scaloppine and salads. The atmosphere is casual and family-friendly, with many portions large enough to share.
The restaurant has a wine special of all bottles half-price every Wednesday. It also holds an opera night every month, including a four-course meal and performances of Italian arias and well-known songs.
- Hours: Tue - Sun, from 5pm; Mon, closed
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in
- Menu link: www.trattoriasorrento.com/menu.html
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Cuisine: Italian
- Signature dishes: Penne vodka, bolognese
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly