Woman's Club of Bethesda
The Woman's Club of Bethesda is a member of the county, state and general federations of woman's clubs and dates back to 1911. Members take part in a wide variety of community service activities and fundraisers for local charitable groups, including education and health initiatives, food pantries and domestic violence support. Its clubhouse, located at the corner of Old Georgetown and Sonoma Roads, is available to the community for facility rentals.
- Founding Date: May 27 1911
- Parking: Free lot
- Scope: Local
- Type: Child welfare, Homelessness and housing, Hunger, Literacy/education, Senior citizens, Women's rights